Our premier SURFACE BLASTING course is an intense, 3-day, field-oriented program covering all aspects of the latest, state-of-the-art blasting methods and technology.
Course instructors dive into a broad base of explosives topics focused on improving a blast’s performance including blast design, measurements, and geological factors relating to shot design. Attendees will learn more about vibration control, trenching and transient pressures, as well as controlled blasting and performance.
• Attendees will be instructed on the history of explosives, commercial explosives, delivery systems, electronic and pyrotechnic initiation systems, rock face profiling technology and blast design
• Explosives topics focus on improving a blast’s performance including blast design, measurements, and geological factors relating to shot design
• Updates on electronic blasting systems, blast design and supporting technologies
• Course has been approved for Continuing Education hours
• A course certificate will be issued upon completion
• Tour of Crazy Horse Memorial is included
• For registration information, please
contact Robert McClure (740) 363-6976